SELF CONFIDENCE



 How to increase your self-confidence?

   

"Confidence is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets"



So, now you are wondering how to boost your self-confidence? well, there are some tricks and tips which I give you in this blog and it is very useful and make your everyday lifestyle better.

*INCREASE SELF-CONFIDENCE FORMULA*
(1)  I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life, therefore I demand to my self persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.

(2) I realized that dominating, thoughts my mind will eventually reproduce in themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform their self in physical realityThereforeor I concentrate on my thoughts for the 30 minutes daily, upon the task thinking of the person I intended to become, thereby creating in my mind clear mental picture of that person.

(3) I know the principal of the auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some principal mean of attracting the objects back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of my self-confidence

These are my self-confidence boosting formula which I'm doing for a long time. But after this there are some rules that are most important while you are boosting your self-confidence;

(1) Stop comparing, stay focused on you.
(2) Relax, Go with the flow and don't stress about the little things.
(3)Love your self. You are a gift. Nothing would be the same if you do not exist.
(4) Be positive and look for the good in every situation.
(5)Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing anything that you don't love.


 I fully realized that no wealth or position can last long, Unless it is built upon trust and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which doesn't benefit at all.I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy selfishness and cynicism by developing the love for all humanity. because negative attitude never brings me success.


"To succeed is life,y ou need two things:ignorence and confidence."


                                    -MARK TWAIN
Share:
spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment